Stunning Steroid Statistics
Steroids are widely and illegally used by a vast number of people around the world. Survey studies reveal that steroids are being used by even the kids of fifth, sixth and seventh grade, aging from 9 to 13. Steroid statistics are really stunning.
According to steroid statistics of various studies, 5.4% of all middle school students are reported using steroids; this includes 2.6% of male students and 2.8% of female students.
The steroid statistics by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s National Household Survey on Drug Abuse reveals that –
• 1,084,000 adult Americans have reported using steroids
• More males use steroids than females
• About 175,000 teenage girls reported taking anabolic steroids at least once within the past year in 1997; an increase of 100 percent since 1991
• 44.5 % of seniors feel that it would be fairly or very easy for them to get steroids
• 2.7% of Highschool seinors reported using steroids in 1998
The steroid statistics by several other studies reveal that steroids are often used by young sports persons and athletes. According to steroid spastics, steroid use is growing fastest among 12-17 year old males, and the average adolescents begin using steroids at age 15 (Lovitch). The number of male highschool athletes using steroids is 6.6 percent and out of the 6.6 percent, 40 percent are hard-core users (Denham).
The steroid statistics of a study conducted in 1999 revealed that 2.7% of tenth grade students reported having used steroids at least one time in their lives, and 2.9% of twelfth grade students reported using steroids in 1999. However, the steroid statistics of the study conducted in 2001 show 3.5% increase in tenth grade steroid users and 4% increase of steroid use among the twelfth-graders
The steroid statistics of the same study that surveyed the sample of students and asked how frequently their steroid use occurred, showed that in the tenth grade group, 1.0% had used steroids within the month preceding the survey and 2.2% had used steroids within a year preceding the survey. The twelfth grade group showed increased use with 1.4% using in the month prior to the survey and 2.5% using in the year prior to the survey.
According to steroid statistics, some of the commonly abused steroids in US include fluxoymesterone (Halotestin), methyltestosterone, nandrolone (Deca-Durabolin, Durabolin), oxandrolone (Oxandrin), oxymetholone (Anadrol), testosterone, stanozolol (Winstrol), boldenone (Equipoise), mibolerone, trenbolone (Revalor), ethylestrenol, methandriol, methenolone, and methandrostenolone.
Best Oral Steroids For Bulking
Best Steroid For Mass Gain
Best Steroid Cycle To Get Ripped
Best Best Firs Time Steroid Cycle
Best Steroid For Muscle Recovery
- Sustanon 250 – Desirable Steroid For Muscle-Builders & Jocks
- The Cons of Steroids and Baseball
- Why Is Clenbuterol Mistaken For A Steroid?
- Steroid Use Causing Problems in Sports Medicine
- Pros & Long Termers Prefer Injectable Steroids
- Where In The World You Can Buy Anabolic Steroids Easily?
- Sustanon 250: A Four Testosterone Blend
- Buy Steroids, If Bodybuilding Is A Passion For You
- Looking For Primobolan-Methenolone Profile?
- Primobolan – Primobolan (Tablets) & Primobolan Depot (Injectable)